DELIVEROO Safety Measures
• Please click below to see Contact Free System;
OUR General Safety Measures
• As response to COVID-19, Kamakura have implemented a strict Safety Measures inside our Restaurants to make sure that we are safe and people around us.
• We have hand sanitiser for customers and drivers accessible to use in our pick up point.
• A very minimal conversation with customers and drivers must be monitored.
• All Front of the House and Chefs must wear face masks and gloves at all times, must treat the gloves like their own hands therefore it has to be replace as often as they need and it is necessary to wash their hands as often as they can.
•The staff must work with as little contact between each other as possible.
•Staff must wash hands every 15 minutes or as often as possible.
•We increased the number of sanitation of every bell, tablet, till, card machine etc, every after used is a MUST.
•We have hand sanitation all around touch points e.g. handles, faucets, doors, etc
•We have added a high frequency of cleaning rotation for our toilets and provide an extra sanitation around the restaurant.
•A round a clock cleaning and sanitation during and after operation.
•We emphasized to the staff and made sure that the clarity of understanding of how significant their compliance with health and food safety procedures.
•Staff has been informed that in any circumstances they feel a Virus-like symptoms, staff must inform the Manager on Duty to conduct a necessary actions right away.
•Emergency Shut Down of the restaurant will be in place if the situation require us to do so.
•We must all do our part to protect our lives, others and our NHS.
• During your collection, please maintain a 2 meter distance between you and with other people. We have no choice but we might ask to leave if refused to comply.
• We have made 2 metre in between boxes on the waiting area, right in front of the restaurant to be aware of your distance.
•Everyone must do their part it doesn’t matter where you are and who you with. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS A MUST
GUARDING YOUR FOOD
• All Front of the House and Chefs must wear face masks and gloves at all times, must treat the gloves like their own hands therefore it has to be replace as often as they need and it is necessary to wash their hands as often as can.
•Our Chefs are well trained on Health and Food Safety.
•Our baggers will bag the food in a well cleaned and sanitised area.
•We have been practicing to wrap every bags with cling film as we’ve been working hand and hand with the contact free system that our Partner Deliveroo have implemented.
•Contact Free System- When the customer/s or driver/s arrived, they will ring the bell at pick up point, he/she will give the order number. The front staff will then pass the sealed bag over the pick- up point to the customer/s or driver/s. The pick-up point will then be sanitised and get it ready for the next pick up.